Saturday, August 29, 2009

orgasmic food

6 pm
I realized that I forgot on my initial post to explain what exactly my definition of orgasmic food is.. my apologies..although I also thought the title would snag some people's attention, it is in fact my sincere visionquest....
most people understand that great food is often a prelude to great sex..and sometimes great sex involves some great food..however what I am searching for is eating a perfet meal which actually literally brings me to new levels of emotional and physical arousal....
it has almost happened once....
but my Iron chef obsessed self prays it will happen again...
I mean both food and sex require stimulations of all the senses, invoke fantasies, dreams and memories, and are initiated (for most of us) with oral contact which can deliver intense pleasure....
call me permanently stuck in Freud's oral stage but I believe it is possible.....
so its not about those silly foods listed as aphrodesiac...its about the symphonic combination of flavors, tastes, textures and odors all religiously performing an opera in your mouth,eyes, and nose..a prayer of sorts...wafting heavenward and stomachward...
huuummm...its getting close to dinner time

No comments:

Post a Comment